Re: infinite loop

Nishantha Pradeep wrote:
I want to run an infinite loop when my webserver start up.I can put that
loop inside my index.php but i have a few doubts
  01)shoul someone request the insex.php in oreder to start the loop
  02) if so,if 3 people request index.php,then will there be 3 infinite loop
                              Is there any way ?

Try telling us what you are trying to do rather than how you are trying to do it. Chances are good that there's a better way to accomplish your goal.

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/