From: chris chia [mailto:hyperila@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 4:58 AM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  PHP SYSTEM() on IIS

Hi all,I have a Windows server being run and logged in with an admin user A with all the necessary services running on the server.Our IIS has Anonymous Access of root network domain user B.  And when I run a PHP script to use it SYSTEM() function to run the command 'whoami' in the shell (for e.g SYSTEM('whoami'))user A is provided. This means that PHP is running the process (system) under the same user. This is what we want.  However if we run a SYSTEM('example.perl'), the child process (perl) is running as user SYSTEM.How can I make PHP run this process as user A instead of SYSTEM? I have asked for advice from Windows IIS developer and was told that it is not a problem from IIS server.I was told that ASP or ASP.net can change the ownership of any process running on the server, so anyone has any idea how I can approach this problem?  Regards,Chris