RE: IE7/PHP-debugging?

In addition to what was mentioned (which I think will only end up showing you
the raw HTTP error and not any kind of meaningful PHP errors in this case),
maybe there's a few other things you can try.

Not IE-centric, but in Firefox you can use FireBug along with FirePHP to get
more detailed information about internal issues you may have with PHP.

Also, if I recall, Zend's server side component along with a browser plugin
can give you some profiling and efficiency information.

But before all that, it sounds like you're having issues loading the page in
general.  Which could be all kinds of issues that aren't PHP related.

Try making a simple script like:
<?php
echo "hello";
?>

Or your classic phpinfo() script to verify that PHP is running properly on
your server.

If that works, try going to the script that's not working, making sure your
test scripts work in that folder (maybe it's a permissions issue or
something) and if that all checks out... then try putting exit()/die()
codes in your script to stop it at various points to see how far it gets
before it fails the way you're describing.

You should get output or blank pages until you hit the bad spot.

-TG