To: <php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 6:30 PM
Subject: Re:  Outlook 2007

Hi!

I'm using Outlook-protocol when I do some hyperlinking. This only works with version earlier than Outlook 2007.

Example :<a href="outlook://Inbox">Test</a> works together with Outlook 2003, but not with Outlook 2007.

What is the option/alternative to get this to work in Outlook 2007?

Best regards
/Gustav Wiberg

Where's the PHP question?

This is a PHP list, please don't use it for general support on
everything you don't have the answer too.

--
Niel Archer