Re: Memory leak occurs when exec() function is used on Windows platform

""Melmack"" <melmack3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Thank you for your reply.
> Unfortunately your method also causes memory leak.
> I have tested operating system and I have discovered
> that batch script listed below causes the same memory leak.
> That is why I think now that it is however not PHP fault but Windows bug.
>
> The Windows batch script contains:
> for /L %%i in (1,1,500) do cmd /C test.bat
>
> where test.bat is just an empty file.
>
> Maybe someone knows how to solve this problem?
>
> Best regards
> Melmack

After long hours of fighting and testing I have fixed the problem.
It was caused by an additional firewall installed on both computers
used by me for testing process. When I uninstalled it memory leak
disappeared.

Thanks all for help.
Best regards
Melmack