From: Melmack [mailto:melmack3@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 8:17 PM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Re: Memory leak occurs when exec() function is used on Windows platform

Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately your method also causes memory leak.
I have tested operating system and I have discovered
that batch script listed below causes the same memory leak.
That is why I think now that it is however not PHP fault but Windows bug.

The Windows batch script contains:
for /L %%i in (1,1,500) do cmd /C test.bat

where test.bat is just an empty file.

Maybe someone knows how to solve this problem?

Best regards
Melmack

Uzytkownik "Elizabeth Smith" <emsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> napisal w
wiadomosci news:F4.21.17175.2E3A4E64@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx