Re: building php 5.2.1 on windows

Rashmi Badan wrote:
<snip />

I was using .27 on linux and had to get the same working on windows as well,
so am using that version.
Will using .29 solve my problem of not being able to build on windows? Is
that a recommended version anyway? Then I could probably upgrade to .29 -
although it would save me some effort in being able to work with .27 itself.

.29 will solve your problem and contains the latest bug fixes so always recommended. As in my last message, if you want to use .27 on windows, you need to patch threads.c and threads.h with the changes that are in .29 to get the symbol properly exposed and exported.

Rob