From: Abhisek Dutta <abhisek.dutt@xxxxxxxxx>
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2007 1:24:39 AM
Subject:  Wamp/XAMPP and phpmyadmin

I recently came across wamp and XAMPP and was tempted to use them. They
seemed really easy to use and the installation is simple and easy. What
really amazed me is phpmyadmin. But i am yet to start with phpmyadmin. I
am still learning php. If i start using phpmyadmin i'd probably never
learn to use command line. So, my question is how healthy is it to use
phpmyadmin for a n00b?
Regards
Abhisek