Re: FW: Unable to load dynamic library "C:\PHP\ext\php_mysql.dll" and Unable to load dynamic library "C:\PHP\ext\php_mysqli.dll"

Please always include the list when replying.

Oman, Gregg wrote:
Stut,

Attached is the output of phpinfo. When I search the system for php.ini, the only place it appears is C:\Program Files\PHP.

Ok, looking at that your configuration is very confused. Why do you have PHP in two places?

If I were you I'd remove all traces of PHP from the machine, the start from square one by downloading the ZIP from the PHP website and follow the instructions in the manual for installing it in Apache2.

A while back someone posted a very good tutorial on getting PHP and Apache installed and working on Windows. I can't remember if it was this list of the PHP-General list, but I'd highly recommend you search the archives for it.

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/