Mysql_send.php

When I try to run the mysql_send.php function from your website... from
the 3rd edition of the php and mysql for dummies, I get these errors:

**
Warning: mysqli_connect() [function.mysqli-connect]: (00000/1130): Host
'PHP-AND-MYSQL.VMware.psd267.wednet.edu' is not allowed to connect to
this MySQL server in C:\xampp\htdocs\mysql_send.php on line 21

Warning: mysqli_query() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given
in C:\xampp\htdocs\mysql_send.php on line 22
Database Selected:
Query:
Results

--------

Warning: mysqli_error() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given
in C:\xampp\htdocs\mysql_send.php on line 28

Error:

--------
****

The screen with the database name and and query comes up ok, but I get
what is displayed above as soon as I hit the submit query button.
Thanks for the help.

Jacob Bergman
Network Technician
Pullman School District #267