Apache copnfig

Hello all, I am new to this list as well as new to PHP, I want to start
by saying thank you in advanced to everyone that will provide help for
me in the future :-)

I am learning how to use PHP with MySQL and Apache, running on a windows
box.  I am under the impression that a LoadModule line for php needs to
be included in the httpd.conf for everything to work well between apache
and php.  The book I am reading says that it should already be there,
and that I just need to uncomment the line, but it isn't.  Can I just
add the line to the conf file, or have I done something wrong already...
I am running php version 5.2.3 and apache 2.0.59.

The line they say should already be there is #LoadModule php5_modul
"c:\php\php5apache2.dll"  or something to that affect.

My only idea is that perhaps this is strictly a unix/linux deal, since I
notice the slashes are going / instead of \ in what they say.  Anyways,
thanks for all the help!

Jacob Bergman

Network Technician

Pullman School District #267