From: Niel Archer [mailto:Niel Archer] On Behalf Of Niel Archer
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 2:41 PM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  PHP MySQL login page won't work

Hi

Duplicating your post isn't going to get you any more or faster replies.

This list is for PHP matters. IF there was anything wrong with the PHP it
would be a Dreamweaver support issue.  However the PHP is fine, messy
but fine.

The problem is in your form. You have two 'Login' input values so only
the second is used, which is the button, not your login name.  Hence
every query to the DB is looking for 'Do it!' as the user name and
always fails.

Niel