Re: Sybase

Niel Archer wrote:
Hi

Look in php.ini or use phpinfo() to check your configuration. Make sure
that 'c:\wamp\php\ext\' is the extension_dir path, assuming that is the
name of your directory.

Also make sure you have the Sybase client libraries that this extension
requires.  I have no idea where to get them, but the requirement is
listed in the Windows install instructions

Niel

I have the Sybase Open Client installed (with Sybase Central etc).