Re: Get referer with PHP

Bradley Stahl wrote:
Try using the "$_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']" server variable to get the URL of
the page that referred the current user to your page.  Let me know if this
helps.

Note that this cannot be relied upon. A fair number of proxies and even some browsers have the option to remove or not supply this header.

-Stut