Program Execution functions.

Hi Folks,

One of my Windows (XP SP2) laptops has trouble executing any script
calling a Program Execution function. Specifically, I've tried
escapeshellcmd(), exec(), shell_exec(), and system(). No error message
is ever returned. The browser just spins it wheels forever trying to
execute the program execution function.

I've printed the command I'm trying to run in the browser and run the
same command maunally from the command line. Both work like a charm.
The script runs on Max OS X and my desktop system without a problem. I
also made sure Safe_mode was off in php.ini but that wasn't the issue.

Regards,

Josh.