From: Bill Bolte [mailto:billb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 3:39 PM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE:  CMS?

With Joomla! it really depends on what you're doing. Media Manager will
allow you to store your images in the way you describe. The add-on
component, DocMan stores them all in one folder. Get the JoomlaExplorer
add-on and it allows you to upload files to any folder you want (as well
as create those folders).

The categories things shouldn't be an issue either...

Bill