Re: send mail when iis goes down?

We have a solution to that at the company I'm employed.
One server, my private server actually, curls a PHP script on the work server every 15 minutes and if it gets anything other than "true" it sends an SMS to me and 5 more people. Works great! But you need a server somewhere else so you get alerts on power-outs and stuff too.

I guess you could write a semi advanced batch file on the windows machine that keeps track of running processes, or even checks a file on http://127.0.0.1/ and uses some kind of text based email program to alert you if it doesn't find the stuff it's supposed to.

Mike

Gustav Wiberg skrev:
Hi there!

Anyone who knows how to recieve a mail to (administrator"-mail) account when II_S6.0 goes down?

Best regards
/Gustav Wiberg