Stability issues on Win 2003

Hi

I was wondering whether anyone can help me.

I'm currently having problems with a windows server running PHP using the
isapi_fcgi.dll written by Shane Caraveo.

Over the past couple of weeks the PHP application running on the server has
begun to become unresponsive and the ISAPI extension requests ramp up
significantly. At the moment I cannot establish a pattern to why this is
occuring.

Having looked through the windows event log, php error log and http access
log I cannot see anything which would account for this.

Anyone got any ideas of where I can go from here? At the moment the web host
I'm dealing with is being particularly unhelpful and I'm not entirely sure
of what to look at next.