Re: PHP and JavaScript

Hi

> Can some one explain to me why this code (Sliding menus) works fine with HTML but it doesn?t work with PHP?

Please define 'doesn't work', as it does exactly the same for me whether
PHP or HTML.

BTW hopefully a typo, but your example has no <HEAD> tag only the
closing one.

I also wouldn't spread a string over several lines like that without
using "here document" syntax, as I'm not sure echo supports it.

Niel