Re: Dynamically update mysql field

 update the data from this form into the MySQL?

Aleksandar Vojnovic <muadib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Sorry I still don't understand. Do you wish to display/reload the data
on some timeout (ala AJAX) or you actually wish to update the data from
this form into the MySQL?

Aleksander

sam rumaizan wrote:
> *Copy and paste my code in your editor and run it then you will
> understand what I need*
>
> *<------------------------------------------------start code
> --------------------------------------->*
> *
>

> *
> **
> **
> *  You can change the information in any cell
> and submit it to mysql to update the original database.*
> *Basically when the user views his/her information he/she should have
> the option to change the information.
>

>   NAME
>   JOB TITLE
>   COLOR
>   ADDRESS
>   PHONE NO
>

>   data form mysql :
SAM
 [input] > name="update" value="update this cell">
You can
> change the information and submit it to mysql to update the original
> database.
>   data form mysql :
ENGENEER
>   data form mysql :
RED
>   data form mysql :
OKLAHOMA
>   data form mysql :
405-12452 *
> *
>
>   data form mysql :
JOHN
>   data form mysql :
DESIGNER
 [input] > name="update" value="update this cell">
You can
> change the information and submit it to mysql to update the original
> database.
>   data form mysql :
BLUE
>   data form mysql :
COLORADO
>   data form mysql :
303-5458 *
> **
> *
>   data form mysql :
MIKE
>   data form mysql :
STUDENT
>   data form mysql :
GREEN
 [input] > name="update" value="update this cell">
You can
> change the information and submit it to mysql to update the original
> database.
>   data form mysql :
UTAH
>   data form mysql :
504-5670 *
> **
> *
>   data form mysql :
JULI
>   data form mysql :
TEACHER
>   data form mysql :
PINK
 [input] > name="update" value="update this cell">
You can
> change the information and submit it to mysql to update the original
> database.
>   data form mysql :
TEXES
>   data form mysql :
405-6364 *
> *
> *
> **
> * *
> *
> *
> * *
> *
>
> *
> *<------------------------------------------------End code
> --------------------------------------->*
> * *
> *
> /Aleksandar Vojnovic /* wrote:
>
> Of course it can be done, but please be more specific about what you
> wish to achieve.
>
> Aleksander
>
> sam rumaizan wrote:
> > Dynamically update mysql field
> >
> > I have a function that will populate the table cells (TD) with
> data (information) from mysql database.
> > What I need to do is to allow the user to update the cell
> information (information was pulled from mysql database) from the
> table cells (TD) then the data get updated in mysql. So when I
> pull the data again I can see the new information.
> > Is there any way to do this using PHP?

> > Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

> Get your own web address.

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.