RE: Re: php win2003 - No input file specified.

Are you opening a file within INDEX.PHP ?
Does that file exist ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Simeon Goranov [mailto:admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: segunda-feira, 30 de Abril de 2007 12:30
To: Jeremy O'Connor
Cc: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Re: php win2003 - No input file specified.

I'm sorry, I made a typo in mail writing.
Actually:

First time  I'm opening  myproject.com/subproject/  .. and it shows the
index page
Second time I just append index.php on the end so the url is:
myproject.com/subproject/index.php

and the result is "No input file specified."

Greetings,
s.g.

Jeremy O'Connor написа: