Re: PHP & SQL Server 2005

Dale Attree wrote:
Hi guys.

I am able to do select queries without any hassles, but as soon as I try
execute an insert query, I get "The statement has been terminated."

Any suggestions?

The "The statement has been terminated." does not necessarily mean that the insert failed.
Look in the table and see if the insert was successful.

--
Regards,
Alf Stockton		www.stockton.co.za

You can do very well in speculation where land or anything to do with dirt
is concerned.
My email disclaimer is available at www.stockton.co.za/disclaimer.html