Re: PHP 4.4.6-win32 with MySQL 4.1.22

Hey Angel,

This might be what you're looking for:

http://edin.dk/categories/4-PHP4-+-Mysql

Edin

On Apr 15, 2007, at 1:07 AM, Ангел Хранитель wrote:

Hello!
At once I wish to apologize, if not there has written. Please, help if it probably essence of my problem with that that: I use, PHP 4.4.6 + MySQL 4.1.22 and me it would be desirable to update library libmysql.lib on newer.
I tried to compile PHP from newer library, but there were mistakes,
therefore to compile has not turned out. The documentation on how it is possible to replace standard library on newer to find it was not possible. Therefore I ask the help from you. Prompt, please, as it is possible to
embody conceived in a reality. I have found binary files of the given
combination but, I need to make not only therefore I compile it PHP for Windows independently. Unique my problem that I cannot update libmysql.lib.
Help, please. … Excuse, for mistakes I badly know English language.
In advance thanks!