Re: cache control at client

Even more interesting is that it's exactly what's said here:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/222064

Why write stuff that's already written? :)

Mike

Alf Stockton skrev:
Mikael Grön wrote:
What I generally use for no-cache is this:
<META HTTP-EQUIV="PRAGMA" CONTENT="NO-CACHE">

Also, to force it to work correctly, I've seen people do stuff like this:

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE> Pragma No-cache </TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
This is an example of where to place the second header section<br>
so that the "Pragama, No-Cache" metatag will work as it is supposed to.<br>
</BODY>
<HEAD> <!-- Note the second header tag -->
<META HTTP-EQUIV="PRAGMA" CONTENT="NO-CACHE">
</HEAD>
</HTML>

Supposedly there are problems with the pragma no-cache method, which can be solved by adding an extra head-tag with the pragma meta setting, after the </body>
I've never tried that though.
Interesting that this is exactly what is said at http://www.htmlgoodies.com/beyond/reference/article.php/3472881
but with a bit more detail.
Thank you Mikael