Re: Calling PHP from PHP

Yes, what you have described  should work fine......

sam rumaizan wrote:
1- I have 50 php pages.
2- I want to include all 50 php pages in my main page. include("1.php"); ...... include("50.php"); My question is: can I put all of the include php pages in one php page and save it as includepages.php then include this php page to my main page include("includepages.php"); instead of listing all of the 50 pages include("1.php"); ...... include("50.php"); in my main page. Hartleigh Burton <hburton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not sure if i understand properly... you don't want to use the include () function or you don't want to have the code of script B in script A?

If it is the later you can use include("path/to/scriptB.php"); or require("path/to/scriptB.php");

you can also use include_once() and require_once() if you want to make sure that script B is not used more than once.

If you don't want to use the include() or require() functions then I am not really sure.

I guess (providing you havn't already output headers) you could use header() to direct the browser... or if headers have already been sent you could use javascript to do a redirect?!