Re: Calling PHP from PHP

Not sure if i understand properly... you don't want to use the include () function or you don't want to have the code of script B in script A?

If it is the later you can use include("path/to/scriptB.php"); or require("path/to/scriptB.php");

you can also use include_once() and require_once() if you want to make sure that script B is not used more than once.

If you don't want to use the include() or require() functions then I am not really sure.

I guess (providing you havn't already output headers) you could use header() to direct the browser... or if headers have already been sent you could use javascript to do a redirect?!