RE: Warning: Cannot modify header information

Thank you George,
  it works fine. as you said. there was a blank line bofeore <?php
George Pitcher <george.pitcher@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Sam,

> I have to different pages (forms) one.php and two.php I created
> two different pages (onemysql.php and twomysql.php) to handle
> myql data for each of them I add header("Location: one.php");
> to onemysql.php
> And header("Location: two.php"); to twomysql.php
> one.php works fine. two.php give me this Warning: Warning:
> Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at C:\Program
> Files\xampp\htdocs\xampp\Activity_Log\html\twomysql.php:1) in
> C:\Program
> Files\xampp\htdocs\xampp\Activity_Log\html\twomysql.php on line 3

You should search the archives before posting. This is one of the most
common queries. You probably have an echo statement or a blank line bofeore
your header() command. Remove or comment out and it should work.

George