From: Mikael Grön [mailto:php@xxxxxxxx] Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 4:35 PM
To: 'php windows' (php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: Re:  Sessions?

Hey Gustav

It depends so much on how much data you store in the session variables, what kind of storage you run (database or files and so on) and how many users you have, so it's really hard to say. In my experience, sessions have very little impact on the server how ever long you set them to live.

Mike

Gustav Wiberg wrote:
Hi there!

How much impact on the server have sessions based on the length of minutes (seconds) that I change to? I just wonder if someone out there has Any experience of this or know a place on the web that describes this...?

Best regards
/Gustav Wiberg