Re: Upgrading?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gustav Wiberg" <gustav@xxxxxx>
To: "'bedul'" <landavia81@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 1:35 PM
Subject: RE:  Upgrading?

Hi!

Yes, it's windows...

Ok, but is current customers affected by the upgrade? (If they don't have
any special functions on their websites).

What is not so long time? Do I have to restart the server? (Windows 2003) ?
IS the IIS restarted?
[bedul]
 i mean to upgrade is take a time but not too long. cmiiw
iss is a server, where u should restart the iis after the upgrade. i don't
realy try it out.. but i learn something.. which is server should be
restart.. if the server (win2003) has be restart.. i hope you only restart
IIS only not the server.

The final question: Can I do this on working-hours without getting angry
customers?
[bedul]
noo.. you should try other time.
i suggest you don't try at working hours. the main problem is FAIL. if you
do some serious problem.. you will manage to recover.. but in the working
hour.. you will get more depressed..

man.. i hate to say this.. you not allowed to stress!!

final question:
is there a problem that make you upgrade the php?? or is just renew the
php??
how about use apache server??

sry 2 final question
Best regards