Re: proc_open on windows in CLI - DOS windows

Frank,

Thank you for your answer.
I am already using php-win.exe.
The DOS console window is not when I start the php script. But the
console window appears only when I call proc_open.

Any other idea for the method I could use to hide this black window ?
Thank you very much.

David V.

Try stating the process with php-win.exe.

- Frank