From: Alexander Rybin [mailto:rybin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2007 3:20 PM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  "CreateProcess failed" when proc_open()

Hi!

Could anyone help me.
Here is my problem.

I need to start new external process. I do it by the next code:
            $descriptorspec = array(
                 0 => array("pipe", "r"),  // stdin is a pipe that the child
will read from
                 1 => array("pipe", "w"),  // stdout is a pipe that the
child will write to
                 2 => array("pipe", "w"),  // stderr is a file to write to
            );

            $hf = proc_open( $ex_path, $descriptorspec, $pipes );

$ex_path is a correct path to my executable. However, I get "CreateProcess
failed" when it runs.
I have IIS 6, running in its native process model. Also I have PHP 5.2.1.

What's wrong? Please, help!