From: Gustav Wiberg [mailto:gustav@xxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 8:33 AM
To: 'php windows' (php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: FW:  Rights to delete?

Hi there!

Thanx for the tip!

Anyway I have solved the case. I was much, much easier than I thought. It's almost that I begin to cry... Of shame...

I called function in a class from another place than I thought and there I didn't set any filename. So the main problem I tried to delete a filed called
"nothing".

The weird thing is though that I didn't have to set any specific user to delete a file... (I change with chmod first, but the user didn't seem to matter)

Anyway HELP FROM YOU ALL!!!

Best regards
/Gustav Wiberg