From: Styve Couture [mailto:styve.couture@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 3:42 PM
To: Gustav Wiberg; php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE:  Rights to delete?

I had the same problem when I have tried to migrate from Apache to IIS.

What I know is that with IIS and ASP.NET you have to go under the security option for your folder and give the right "modify" for the user NETWORK_SERVICE (under 2003 Server). This allows ASP.NET to delete files (like old logs for example).

So I thing you may have to find the right user (the one PHP use for executing its script) and gave it the right rights.

Please keep me informed if you find something.

Regards

Styve