Re: Rights to delete?

This sounds like it's just a permissions issue. IUSR (or the user account that IIS is running under) must have modify rights to whichever folder your script is trying to delete from. Cheers.

Armando

Gustav Wiberg wrote:
Hello!
This is not strictly a PHP-question, but I hope anyone can help me... :-)

What has to be done on the webserver (IIS6.0) and the server if I want to delete a file from a PHP-script?
I have tested with settings right IUSER.. On the server. But I still can't delete the files in a specific folder (like images/products)

Best regards
/Gustav Wiberg