Re: SQL SERVER EXPRESS upgrade

You can't access it at all, or PHP code doesn't process? I wouldn't suspect the DBMS to be the issue if you can't connect at all... that sounds more like a web server/permissions issue.. are you running IIS? Did you have to install the .NET Framework 2.0 or was it already installed? Perhaps one of the two installations meddled with your permissions. If you figure it out though, please let me know - I have a few clients that are planning on using it for some personal stuff and something like this would be great to know. Cheers.

Armando

Harpreet wrote:
Not sure if anyone can help, but I upgraded from msde to sql server
express and now I cannot access my php website from another machine
other then the database server machine.
Regards,
Harpreet Kaur