Re: Visual Studio and PHP

With Phalanger and its VS integration package, you get color highligthning
and debugging support, and since Phalanger compiles into .NET assemblies,
you can have quite some fun.

--

// DvDmanDT
mail: dvdmandt¤telia.com
""Bruce Cowin"" <bdc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> skrev i meddelandet
I use Visual Studio to write my PHP code.  I use as is, without any add-ins
or tools.  Ok, you don't get the colour coding in the PHP code so it's
really just using it as a text editor.  But works fine.

Regards,

Bruce

>>> Jarrett Meyer <jmtmeyer@xxxxxxxxx> 3/02/2007 7:10:25 a.m. >>>
To: PHP Windows List

Is it possible to compose PHP using MS Visual Studio? If so, what additional
tools/installs are required? Can you please point me in the right direction?

I know that I *could* use Zend Developer Studio, but I'm already a big fan
of VS, and I wouldn't have to pay for and learn new development software.

Thanks,
Jarrett

No trees were harmed during this transmission; however, several electrons
were terribly inconvenienced.