PHPMyAdmin Acting frunky on Windows Vista.

Hello all,
Running PHP 5.2.0 on Apache 2.2.4 under Windows Vista (Business, retail). All of the applications I've written under PHP have made the migration just fine; with the exception of PHPMyAdmin. Here's a screenshot of what it's doing => http://seanscompy.rh.rit.edu/images/funkyphpmyadmin.jpg

My question is this; On a different partition I'm running Fedora Core 6, Apache 2.2.4, PHP 5.2.0 and it's displayed normally. I've tried rolling back versions of all three to ones I've known that work (PHP, Apache and PHPMyAdmin). My question is this; Has anyone else encountered this who is running Vista and have you fixed it?

A phpinfo() can be found at http://seanscompy.rh.rit.edu/phpinfo.php

Thanks for considerations.
-Sean