From: Jarrett Meyer [mailto:jmtmeyer@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 12:10 PM
To: PHP Windows List
Subject:  Visual Studio and PHP

To: PHP Windows List

Is it possible to compose PHP using MS Visual Studio? If so, what
additional tools/installs are required? Can you please point me in the
right direction?

I know that I *could* use Zend Developer Studio, but I'm already a big
fan of VS, and I wouldn't have to pay for and learn new development
software.

Thanks,
Jarrett

No trees were harmed during this transmission; however, several
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.