Re: [PHP-Win] Installing PHP 5.2 gives PHP warning.

Martijn Cremer wrote:
Hello,

I installed PHP 5.2 on a clean Windows XP sp2 machine with Apache 2.2. Now the problem is Php gives a lot of errors and then crashes:

All the errors start with "PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library"

It seems php cant find any of the modules set in the extension directory. First I toucht it was bc I maybe had old extensions and A removed them all and download them again. Just to be sure. But Even after doing that PHP keeps giving that it cant find the dynamic library.

I used the MSI installer found on php.net. Any ideas what can cause this?

Which modules is it complaining about?
Are they actually in the extensions directory?
Have you checked you have the full path to the extensions directory in php.ini ?
Is php.ini in your \Windows directory?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL