Concerns about PHP+IIS+Load Balancing

I am in a position where our Linux Web Servers are being replaces by
Windows Server 2003.  This is out of my control (and other PHP
Developers, customer requirement).  The machines are going to be
configured in a Load Balancing configureation.  I don't know what
version of IIS will be installed.

Is there any concerns that I should be aware of?  Will the Sessions
continue to work?

Thanks

Jody