Re: Missing PHP registered Streams: httpsand ftps

For IIS, check out http://www.somacon.com/p41.php ("Enabling SSL in IIS on Windows XP
Professional").

Cheers,
Luis Ferro

Stelios Sakalis escreveu:
Hello Cory,

"Cory Collier" <corycollier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
I've found this to be a very good tutorial for installing Apache with SSL on Windows. You'll have to do some tweaking to adjust for apache 2.2.3. Also, If you can help it, DON'T USE INSTALLERS! Apache uses PHP as a module without using a PHP installer. If you install everything correctly, you shouldn't see ANY new programs in your "Add/Remove Programs" list

Anyways, here's the link:

http://www.neilstuff.com/apache/apache2-ssl-windows.htm

Sorry guys but I forgot to tell that we do not use Apache, we use the Windows integrated IIS with php.