R: [PHP-WIN] Enabling Sybase on PHP5 in WIndows

What version of php? 5.2.0 works fine, while some of the previous 5.1.X didn't work.

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Ben [mailto:elbekko@xxxxxxxxx]
Inviato: giovedì 21 dicembre 2006 22.55
A: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oggetto:  Enabling Sybase on PHP5 in WIndows

Hello all,

I've recently installed Sybase ASE15 Express on a Linux installation on VMWare.
Now, I'd like to connect through PHP to the Sybase database server. So, after searching a bit I read that I needed to install the Sybase Open Client. Installed that, it connected fine through Sybase Central, but PHP still refused to load the php_sybase_ct.dll. It's in the folder all my other extentsions are in.
Yet when I start Apache I get an error that PHP couldn't load php_sybase_ct.dll.

Any idea on how to enable this? I'd try ODBC, but that's just messy in my opinion when you should be able to use the Sybase library.

Thanks,

Ben