From: Harpreet [mailto:harpreet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 11:08 PM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  dynamic page caching help

I have a search page that returns results in about 10-15 seconds. If I
refresh the page it again takes the same time as the initial search. Is
there a best way to reduce the time on a refresh.

Reading the internet I see info on caching results. Can someone point me
to a good site that explains caching in detail and how to go about using
it.

Any other ideas , please help

Regards
Harpreet