Re: Class method unavailable on server

Niel Archer wrote:
I have a class extending another, both saved in separate files.  When
using them from a 'control' file through CLI, I have no problems.  But
accessing through a web server causes a 'Call to undefined method' fatal
error.  The method in question is in the parent class and can't be
accessed however I try.

  This has me totally stumped.  Anybody have any ideas on how to resolve
this?

My psychic powers tell me that you need to provide us with your code before we can provide helpful help.

-Stut