Print on client shared printer doesn't work gives error

Hi guys and girls

I'm trying to print from the server on the (on my) client shared printer.

Server and client are both Windows XP Pro

This mean to share the client printer and to mount it on the Server.
The script name is printit.php
PHP is 5.1.2, PHP_PRINTER.DLL is 5.1.2 and I tried also 5.1.6, APACHE is
2.0.55

What is crazy is this:

if you open a command window on the server and you run
c:\>c:\program files\php\php.exe c:\www\printit.php
the printer start printing and prints fine and well

while if you run it from the browser it does not, which mean that running:
http://serverwebaddress/printit.php
and you get error "PHP Warning:  printer_write(): couldn't allocate the
printerjob [5]"

'Cause of the success from Command Line Interface php.exe I tried also to
run the printit.php from another script which simply shell_exec the
"c:\>c:\program files\php\php.exe c:\www\printit.php" (with right \\\\\
amounts)
but returns the same above error "PHP Warning:  printer_write(): couldn't
allocate the printerjob [5]"

Please note that printer right are set to everybody and also to guests.

Thank you for any tip

Robert