From: Niel Archer [mailto:Niel Archer] On Behalf Of Niel Archer
Sent: mardi 10 octobre 2006 22:58
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  max_execution_time

Hi all

I'm using the CLI version to process data files.  But I keep getting the
"Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in..."
error.
When I try phpinfo() it lists the value as 30 seconds (the default).  My
php.ini doesn't have a max_execution_time setting.  The manual tells me
it should default to 0 (no limt) in CLI mode.

Anyone have a clue what's happening and how to stop the script timing
out?

Niel