Re: RE: TPN POSSIBLE SPAM:Re: [PHP-WIN] Re: Problems with fscanf [WORKAROUND] fgetc

:O

thanks for the idea, I will try! :)

2006/9/29, Alex Turner <Alex.Turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

German,

You can access the characters of a string one at a time using the syntax

$myString{$i}

So I was suggesting getting the data into a string and iterating over the
string using this syntax rather than repeatedly calling fgetc.

The chances are that it would be faster - it rather depends on how fgetc
is implemented (which I don't know in PHP).

Cheers

AJ

Alexander J Turner Ph.D.
HYPERLINK "http://www.deployview.com"www.deployview.com