Re: Problems accessing the net units through PHP

Well... i answer myself... in the name of the mapped unit appears the
server...

i'm a lammer XDDDD

2006/9/21, German Piqué <extremdur2@xxxxxxxxx>:

I don't know the servername... i have directly the mapped unit. I'll will
try the other solutions 'cause the server is on another place and can cause
so much trouble being messing around :P

But I can think of it as a last option, thanks :)