From: German Piqué [mailto:extremdur2@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 20 September 2006 09:37
To: php-windows
Subject:  A problem writting to a file

Well... I am making a class that realizes the efects of a logging system, in
order to be able to debug my scripts that works with cookies, but I foun a
problem.

I don't know if its a windows php version problem, but when I try to insert
the newline caracter: '\' like this:

fputs($this->fileID,'\n');

it writes "\n" instead of creating a new line...

the ugly result is something like this:

Beginning the logging at:\nPrueba de insertar texto sin abrir el archivo a
mano.\nA ver si lo inserta con un retorno de carro\n Beginning the logging
at:\nPrueba de insertar texto sin abrir el archivo a mano.\nA ver si lo
inserta con un retorno de carro\n Beginning the logging at:\nPrueba de
insertar texto sin abrir el archivo a mano.\nA ver si lo inserta con un
retorno de carro\n Beginning the logging at:\n

Anyone had this problem?