Re: Re: Problem with execution external script

DevPhp wrote:
> How can I see which user is? I've full permission for IUSR, IWAM and SYSTEM
> users on php directory,
> on root directory and also on system32 directory...in IIS I've read
> permission and allow execution for script and executables...but it doesn't
> still work....
> Am I doing something wrong?
>
> I'm still trying to find a solutions...

PHP scripts usually run as the IUSR user.

Just to clarify... you're trying to run the IIS administration script
from an unprivileged user and you think that changing the file
permissions on the script are all that's required "to bypass the
permission problem". Thank $DEITY that it's not quite that easy.

The script you are attempting to run requires the user to have
Administrator privileges. While you can give the IUSR user the required
level of access you really need to think carefully about this. Giving
Administrator privileges to the user that any externally accessible
service runs as is generally a very very bad idea.

What exactly are you trying to achieve? Can you have the PHP queue up
descriptions of the operations needed and then have an AT script
actually execute them with the required privileges. Note that I said
"descriptions of operations" - queuing command lines does nothing to
make it more secure.

-Stut